MassJam is a massive undertaking, and requires a huge number of volunteers to be successful. There are many opportunities for volunteers to get involved. Each participating council has appointed a representative to the steering committee. Contact your council representative for information about staffing opportunities.
Staff members can modify their registration at a later date to add the meal plan if you do not add it at the time of registration. Check with your staff area to find out what you should choose; some areas plan on cooking on their own.
- Adults (Age 21 and older as of October 5, 2017)
- $10.00 – Registration Cost
- $48.00 – Optional Meal Plan Cost
- Youth (Under age 21 as of October 5, 2017)
- $5.00 – Registration Cost
- $25.00 – Optional Meal Plan Cost
- $30.00 – Order of the Arrow Service Corps (Includes meal plan)
Meals for sub camp staff will be provided in the sub camp. Appropriate fees, and methods of payment for these meals will be set by the sub camp leadership.
Cape Cod & Islands Council will be providing meals for action center and OA service corps staff for an additional fee of $48 for adults and $25 for youth. Fees must be paid at the time of registration.